I'm a DIY loving stay at home Mum living in Saskatchewan Canada.
I love to cook and bake, decorate my home, repurpose old treasures, and create beautiful birthdays for my 3 beautiful girls!

A Lalaloopsy Party!

Catching up on some things I've wanted to post over the last while! Our oldest turned 7 in March of 2014. We had a Lalaloopsy themed party complete with a carnival corner, face painting and an art table! It was so much fun and my oldest was thrilled! It's one of my favourite parties we've had for the kids so I was excited to post it. FINALLY I'm getting around to it!




The dessert table!




























The art table!








The inspiration for the painting!


The birthday girl painting away!



Painting like big sister!



In the livingroom, we had a face painting station (on the left), the TV ready for a Lalaloopsy movie, a cotton candy and popcorn station and some games with prizes. We had books for prizes which were a big hit. I was able to find some really good books at the dollar store!



My Mum created this "Pin The Bows On Peanut Big Top" for us!










Painting faces!
Twister is always fun...Haha!





We put these cute printable tags on the kids finished canvases for them to take home!

The goody bags :)

One happy little lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment