I'm a DIY loving stay at home Mum living in Saskatchewan Canada.
I love to cook and bake, decorate my home, repurpose old treasures, and create beautiful birthdays for my 3 beautiful girls!

Giving Old Dressers New Life

So Greg and I have been busy with THREE beautiful little girls.. But finally decided to take a little time for ourselves and give our dark, drab room a much needed makeover. We started with some awful old dressers we picked up for 50$!

After seeing a picture on Pinterest from this blog post over at Soul Style.. I was inspired! We even used the same wall color. I was so excited to makeover our dressers. I was apprehensive about the charcoal tops, but in the end it was the right decision.

Here are the dressers before:





Ready to prime:




Old holes filled, new holes drilled:




Nothing says "I love you" like hunching over drawers for 4 coats of paint + primer to please your wife! I love you too, sweetie!



And the finished product..




I'm in love. <3


Here's some before/after to compare. What a difference!!



No comments:

Post a Comment